Kaal Sarp Yog is considered as a “dosha” in one’s birth horoscope. Astrology says that Kaal Sarp Yog is generally the result of one’s past deeds or karma. It may happen if a person has harmed a snake or a living being either in their previous or present life. This yog can also occur if the dead ancestors are displeased. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets get sandwiched between rahu and ketu. A Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja needs to be conducted to eliminate the negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosha.
What happens to a person with Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The Kaal Sarp Yog is a scary phenomenon that can cause utter misery in one’s life. A person under the affliction of this yoga leads a life of pain and misfortune. This yoga has the capacity to cancel out all the good Yoga’s of the chart. A person having the Kaal Sarp Yog in his/her Kundali often dreams about snakes. They visualize themselves getting bitten by such reptiles and get the feeling of someone trying to strangulate them always. They also repeatedly see their deceased relatives or their corpses in their dreams. A possible solution to get rid of this problem is conducting a Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja.
Benefits of Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
- The main objective of performing this Puja is to reduce and reverse the ill or negative effects of the Kaal Sarp Yog into positive ones.
- The puja also provides personal and professional stability.
- It removes possible hurdles and obstacles in the path of one’s success.
- It also promotes harmony and peace of mind.
- It solves problems related to delay in marriage.
- It eleminates hurdles in one’s education field that may be caused due to Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- It resolves all issues related to finances and properties.
How to perform the Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
According to astrologers, keeping a vrat on the Naag Panchami day and worshipping the snake gods can help one in lessening the impact of Kaal Sarp Yog.
Here are a few steps to perform the puja:-
1) Keep a vrat. Maintain celibacy
2) Do Rudrabhishek of the Shiva Linga.
3) Chant the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.
4) Worship the God of snakes and offer milk to a sculpture or murti of a snake.
5) Chant the Naag Gayatri Mantra – “Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarpa Prachodayat”
6) You may also chant the “Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya” Mantra.
7) By worshipping Lord Shiva as well as Vishnu on the day of Nag Panchami, one can lessen the effects of the Kaal Sarp Yog.
Started by IIT graduates, DevDarshan is Devotional Platform for 5000+ Hindu Temples in the Indian Subcontinent. DevDarshan’s long term vision is to provide a digital platform to Temples and Gurus for sharing the millennia-old teachings of Indian culture in the world and by doing so, projecting Bharat (India) as Vishwa Guru (Universal Leader) through its rich cultural and spiritual heritage.
DevDarshan facilitates online Daily Darshan, Pujas and digital donations for Devotees. Now, due to the present state of the pandemic, most of the temple have shifted to conducting online Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja for the convenience of the devotees. However, it becomes a bit of a hassle to connect to the Mandir priests to get the puja conducted. Dev Darshan can come to your rescue at that moment. Dev Darshan is a platform which provides a smooth interaction between the temple houses and the devotees without much worry and hassle. It also conducts online Pujas such as online Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja. Check out the online services provided by Dev Darshan here and get your bookings done in one click.