Ketu, also known as a Shadow planet is a malefic planet which can have a great negative impact on the lives of the devotees. Ketu brings auspicious results if it is positioned in the third, tenth, eleventh and twelfth house in the horoscope. However, if Ketu is situated in the fifth or eighth house, it brings destructive results. The presence of Ketu in houses other than the mentioned ones can bring obstacles in work, marital life, progeny, etc. Ketu Grah Shanti Puja is one of the best ways to get rid of Ketu Dosha or any other Ketu-related problems from the horoscope.
Signals for Bad Ketu in Horoscope
Awareness of the fact that a person has a malefic Ketu in his/her horoscope is very important. Here’s a list of certain signs which can help you know that you have a bad Ketu Grah or Ketu Dosha in your horoscope so that you can conduct a Ketu Grah Shanti Puja immediately as soon as possible.
- Severe pain in the joints
- Continuous coughing
- Nervous breakdown
- General weakness in the body
- Risk of skin diseases
- Issues relating to childbirth
- Hearing loss
- Gallbladder issues
- Addiction to smoking or drinking
Benefits of Ketu Grah Shanti Puja
Getting Rid of Fierce Ketu in Horoscope
Having a bad Ketu or Ketu Dosha in the horoscope can lead to a lot of problems and suffering. The individual may feel stuck in a cycle of hindrances and obstacles, personally and professionally too. In that case, conducting a Ketu Grah Shanti Puja can be very fruitful.
Ketu Grah Shanti Puja for Health Benefits
Ketu Grah is deeply connected to one’s health. Therefore, any malefic positioning of Ketu in one’s horoscope can lead to a series of health problems. Ketu Shanti Puja can be very helpful in reducing the painful effects of chronic health issues.
Relief from Mental Health Issues
People suffering from mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, panic attacks, etc. can benefit greatly by conducting this puja to get peace and solace in life.
Protection from Unprecedented Accidents
If Ketu is heavy in the horoscope, then devotees can have the risk of fatal accidents like fire breakout, drowning, vehicle accidents, etc. To eliminate the risk of such situations, Ketu Shanti Puja is considered extremely beneficial.
Ketu Grah Shanti Puja for Resolving Issues in Marriage
A malefic Ketu in one’s horoscope can cause a lot of damage and problems in relationships, especially between couples. This puja is extremely fruitful in resolving fights or arguments between couples and for peace in the family.
Childless couples who are facing recurring issues with childbirth can benefit greatly from Ketu Grah Shanti Puja. The puja also helps in eliminating the risk of diseases among children.
Remedies to Pacify Ketu Dosha
- Chant this mantra || Om stram streem straus: ketve namah: || 108 times every day to get rid of the malefic effects of Ketu Dosha.
- Light a ghee Lamp under a peepal tree every Saturday without fail to reduce the effects of Ketu.
- Putting some Durva and Kusha grass in a bowl of water and then offering it to the roots of the Peepal tree is another fruitful remedy.
- Worship Maa Durga, Lord Ganesh and Lord Hanuman to eliminate the wrath of Ketu.
- Offer kheer or halwa to some poor girls on Sundays.
- Mix black sesame seeds with curd and offer it to the Peepal tree after worshipping.
- Observe a fast on the Trayodashi Tithi since it’s considered auspicious and can help in removing the negative impact of the planet Ketu to a huge extent.
- Wear a Lehsunia (cat’s eye) gemstone on your fourth finger.
- Donate warm clothes, blankets, umbrellas and urad to the poor people to pacify Ketu.
Ketu Shanti Mantras
|| Palaasha Pushpa Sankaasham Taarakaa Grahamastakam
Raudram Raudraatmakam Ghoram Tam Ketum Pranamaamyaham ||
Ketu Beej Mantra
|| Om Shraam Shreem Sarom Sah Ketve Namah ||
|| Omm Kem Ketve Namah ||
|| Om Hum Kem Ketave Namah ||
ॐ स्त्रां स्त्रीं स्त्रौं स: केतवे नमः
ॐ कें केतवे नमः
|| Om Ketave Namah ||
ॐ केतवे नमः
Gayatri Mantra for Ketu:
|| Om Chitravarnaya vidhmahe, sarparoopaya dhimahi, tanno Ketu prachodayat ||
|| ओम चित्रवर्णय विधमहे, सरपरूपाय धिमहि, तन्नो केतु प्रचोदयत ||
Check out various Online Puja and services provided by DevDarshan here and get your bookings done in one click. If you want to know more about Indian culture, Indian Temples, Pujas and festivals, then download the DevDarshan App. Don’t forget to share this blog if you liked it